Skip to main content

Finaly

I am so extited I'm moving finaly moving is great fantastic finaly moving........................................................

to the middle of nowhere

i mean is smaller than st gorge smaller!!!!

so small and in the middle of nowhere that the wagon takes me to school i mean im going to where hsm to school and no one will know what it is !!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean the wagon on the postive side dixie and i spend 30 min a day togther riding th wagon 15 min to school and the wagon so heavy that a tractor pulls it




wahhhhhh im a pinoner girl wahhhhhhhhh




lol

well all i know is school starts on 30 we leave the 28 and dixie and dad left today 26

i also kno that there is 50 ym yw and 100 kids in pramary and most of the ym yw go to a diffrent school than me but 1 girl my age is watting for me in seattle my family was blessed with friends and for once in my life my friend is a girl

Comments

I wish you a lot of luck on your move Darcy. I hope that there is a lot of girls your age. I know that there hasn't been a lot in Colorado. I love you. I hope to be able to come visit you soon.
Mitzi said…
Yea! A tractor sounds so fun! What a cool experience. So tell us about your new house...
Charise said…
I am so excited for you Darcy!
We want to see pictures of the wagon and the lake and the house!
Love you,
Charise

Popular posts from this blog

Paris

This year on our way to Africa I went to Paris for a total of 14 hours 8 of which were slept in a hotel with the softest sheets in the world trust me I WOULD KNOW!!! LOL then we spent 4 hours going to and form the Efille tower it was named after Efille ....something.... Dixie was having a perfect hair and clothing day me well i just woke up from the fist sleep i had, HAD in 48 hours so it doesn't look so great. it was so much fun and a huge sister and mother bonding experience

The Pondy People

I thought I would give a real update on the ponderosa. It is beautiful, I truly do love it. We got more snow then I thought we would but I am hoping spring is actually on it's way. Well, I have lots of fun and work is hard but good. I learn a lot everyday and I am trying to make friends. Sometimes I think I must be going crazy. I had a meeting this week and my first two notes from the meeting were, "don't kill yourself" and "you like parties". Yes both these things were told to me today. We are starting to get busy and as assistant manager it gets difficult sometimes as we are getting busy. I am almost done with this semester of school which from there maybe I can truly focus 100% on work. I am also excited to live in Utah. I am even thinking about doing something crazy. Claiming residency! As most of you know I am kind of a flight risk, I mean adventurer. I tend to go where the wind takes me. So claiming residency is kind of scary, I don't know why bu...