Skip to main content

Good Luck!!!!!

I'm Wishing my mom Good luck even if she dosn't read my blog !!!!!!!!!!! I love her and I love everyone who reads my blog You guys are the best here is an little update about my school life:


Well at first i hated my science teacher but then i realisied he is amazing!!!! My LA teacher is also my pe teacher this quarter and he is the ok!. he is a ok teacher but he is an easy class. my history teacher loves me i think! My Tech teacher from 1 semester was cool. now i have art instead i have only had it for a week so i'm not 100% sure but so far she is really nice! and........ she is the only art teacher that i have ever had that gives homework! but she gives it all to us on mon. day and we have to draw 5 pictures 5min. each there is a topic though like last week was containers so i drew ziplock, can, basket, jar and cup. and this week is tools i don't know what to draw besides the obivous


I love working in the library that is where i am now and i love my history teacher! I hate homework well dosn't everyone!!! I have to take algerbra again becase it is the hightest math class !!! Grr! they have great clubs witch are all cool ones i'm in or going to be are golf (science teacher!!!), key club (7th grade teacher), and Drama she is the best the play we are doing is aladdin jr. i'm trying out for a narator there is 5 and oh ya did i mention my amazing mom is doing the play i mean directing!!!!!! I love You Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Brett said…
I love how much you think your mom is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Paris

This year on our way to Africa I went to Paris for a total of 14 hours 8 of which were slept in a hotel with the softest sheets in the world trust me I WOULD KNOW!!! LOL then we spent 4 hours going to and form the Efille tower it was named after Efille ....something.... Dixie was having a perfect hair and clothing day me well i just woke up from the fist sleep i had, HAD in 48 hours so it doesn't look so great. it was so much fun and a huge sister and mother bonding experience

The Pondy People

I thought I would give a real update on the ponderosa. It is beautiful, I truly do love it. We got more snow then I thought we would but I am hoping spring is actually on it's way. Well, I have lots of fun and work is hard but good. I learn a lot everyday and I am trying to make friends. Sometimes I think I must be going crazy. I had a meeting this week and my first two notes from the meeting were, "don't kill yourself" and "you like parties". Yes both these things were told to me today. We are starting to get busy and as assistant manager it gets difficult sometimes as we are getting busy. I am almost done with this semester of school which from there maybe I can truly focus 100% on work. I am also excited to live in Utah. I am even thinking about doing something crazy. Claiming residency! As most of you know I am kind of a flight risk, I mean adventurer. I tend to go where the wind takes me. So claiming residency is kind of scary, I don't know why bu...