Skip to main content

Being Morman!

So I am in American History and We are doing little plays on the grops that moved west and i didn't get mormans and i told my grop that i wanted it and i was one off so i said one off one off!! and my teacher goes do you want to switch and i was like YES but grop was like no and there was a person absent in the grop that got mormans so after like 5 min. my teacher goes why don't you and sahil swich. And i said ok and one student raised thier had and asked why i swiched and she says oh well darcy is morman so she knows all about that kinds of stuff!! i thought it was so funny!

so now i'm in the morman grop and we had just read the section on mormans and we were sharing notes and when ever i even opened my mouth my grop would become silent!! it was halarious!! And to top that all off i am the costume/prop desinger i will take pictures if i can and have so much fun!

Comments

Charise said…
Darcy, what a GREAT example you are! I am so proud of you my darling sweetheart!

Popular posts from this blog

Paris

This year on our way to Africa I went to Paris for a total of 14 hours 8 of which were slept in a hotel with the softest sheets in the world trust me I WOULD KNOW!!! LOL then we spent 4 hours going to and form the Efille tower it was named after Efille ....something.... Dixie was having a perfect hair and clothing day me well i just woke up from the fist sleep i had, HAD in 48 hours so it doesn't look so great. it was so much fun and a huge sister and mother bonding experience

The Pondy People

I thought I would give a real update on the ponderosa. It is beautiful, I truly do love it. We got more snow then I thought we would but I am hoping spring is actually on it's way. Well, I have lots of fun and work is hard but good. I learn a lot everyday and I am trying to make friends. Sometimes I think I must be going crazy. I had a meeting this week and my first two notes from the meeting were, "don't kill yourself" and "you like parties". Yes both these things were told to me today. We are starting to get busy and as assistant manager it gets difficult sometimes as we are getting busy. I am almost done with this semester of school which from there maybe I can truly focus 100% on work. I am also excited to live in Utah. I am even thinking about doing something crazy. Claiming residency! As most of you know I am kind of a flight risk, I mean adventurer. I tend to go where the wind takes me. So claiming residency is kind of scary, I don't know why bu...