


So I have decied That if there is any e-mails that I really was happy to see or here from that person (aka all of you reading this) then I will print it out and put it on my e-mail Wall I have to take some Pictures to show to you of my room one wall is Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez All over it and one wall has post cards sent or bought and one little tiny wall by my window is my e-mail wall and in the middle is my African Can Wait poster. In my closet there is posters of lots of hot guys and on my desk it is.....me a year, 2 years, 4-5, 5-6, 7, 10,11, and even thanks to lani 13. I have picture with kids are music my dad toons with dixie and one with my grammy!!! It sits right next to a journal I bought that is really sparkly. I need to hang the e-mails. and as soon as I do I will take pictures and post them of my 100% Dazzling Darcy room!!!
Comments
Love, Grammy